- Always Post the Rules
- Answer the questions the person tagged you in and write 11 new ones!
- Tag 11 new people and link them to the post :’)
- Let them know you tagged them!
1. Do you remember your first love? If so, please share a little bit about him/her?
I met my first love in Gr. 9 🙂 We were really shy, heh.
I believe we dated for about a year and a half. It didn’t work because were too young to know any better. We didn’t know how to communicate properly but we both loved each other whole-heartedly. We were always there for each other 🙂
2. What is one thing that happened during 2013 that you’ll never forget?
I have a terrible memory, so I’m going to talk about what happened in December ._.; Heh. I’ll never forget the importance of not taking someone for granted. My boyfriend and I temporarily drifted apart because we were so focused on ourselves since we’re very career-oriented, studious, etc. If I had not realized it any sooner, I would have lost a really important person. I can’t stress how important it is to communicate, express your emotions, etc. I’m glad we’re not putting each other over our goals, but I won’t forget how painful it is to experience someone slowly drifting away and not realizing it until it felt like there was a brick wall in-between us.
3. Are you looking forward to anything in 2014? If so, what is it?
In January, I looked forward to graduating. Since I’ve graduated, I’m looking forward to improving my skills :’) So, I’m considering on pursuing further education later on in the year. Specifically speaking, in Marketing Management! I also want to work for another company, possibly within the United States (FINGERS CROSSED). Los Angeles or New York, please #hireme
ALSO. I’m making travel plans with my boyfriend, so that’s another thing I’m looking forward to :’) Lastly, I want to save as much as I can so I can pay off my tuition. Heh.
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Okay. This is so hard because if I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life then my body lacks in nutrients TT_TT Meaning, I’ll end up dying early because I’m malnourished 😦 So, I’ll go with what I’m currently craving for..
Ice cream. Fuck.
5. Pick a book that you think everyone HAS to read.
;_; I’M SORRY. I DON’T READ…
I read a lot of textbooks though, but I suppose that does not count since it’s mandatory.
6. What’s one song that you hear that makes you cry/want to cry?
Yoon Gun – Love Too Much (사랑해도너무나)
7. Another song that puts you in a good, happy mood.
Currently? NS Yoon-G(NS 윤지) _ Yasisi(야시시) So addicting *-*;… she’s so beautiful.
8. A place you want to travel to and explore?
Aw, I wish I was on my Macbook Pro so I can upload my bucket list 😦
There isn’t one place that comes to my mind, but multiple.
- Italy, Japan, London, England, Paris, Philippines, South Korea, and many more *-*
9. What is your favourite board game/card game?
10. What is that one random, small object, or small that is linked to a happy memory?
I don’t have it on me, but it’s a hand lotion that I bought from Bath & Body works 3 years ago. I met my boyfriend in October, which is the cold and dry weather/season. I don’t know why but the scent of this hand lotion reminds me of when my boyfriend and I first met ^^ Specifically speaking, him and the place he lived at in 2nd year. It’s so nostalgic every time I use it. It even gives me butterflies, heh.
11. How has Tumblr changed your life? (If it has…) Better or for worse?
Truthfully, if it was not for Tumblr — I wouldn’t be a foodie or a travel enthusiast. Seeing all these pictures made me want to be there, travel there. OH. Don’t get me started with food, hah. It made me want to improve my baking and cooking skills!
My 11 questions:
1. What is one thing you will never do again?
2. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
3. What happened the last time you cried?
4. What happened the time in your life when you were the most nervous to do something?
5. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
6. What’s your worst habit?
7. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
8. What’s been your favourite age so far? Why?
9. If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
10. What’s your most listened to song?
11. What is the scariest experience you have ever had?
11 people I’ll be tagging:
PS. Even if you’re not tagged, I’d love to read your answers! :’) Leave a comment with your responses, please.